Saturday 22 August 2009

Spam

Ye ken Spam? Normally ah ignore it, but ah want til live wi Fernando Jude, wha' e-screeded me taenicht.

"Hello ,I saw your profile on the web for the Flat wanted.If you would be interested, I have a nice beautifull 3 bed-room Flat for rent. I am an easy-going person, love to meet new people, most especially foreign visitors. It's a very secure place to live,a free environment to interact with neighbours if you want. A close place to many Social amenities. Full of home recreational facilities like swimming pool, snookers table and each room connected to a free internet Access.I was looking for three flat mates to occupy the home in which one of the aprtment has been occupied, you can email back on this id ................"

Ah reckon he micht be an Ulster Scot, fur he refers tae a "Snookers table".

Ah didnae want a flat. Ah wis happy enough livin' in the the back arse o' naewhar but thy'on souns grate. Ye widnae catch me near the pool mind, fur folk pish in them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a long commute from Nigeria anyway.

Professor Billy McWilliams said...

Jays, dae ye reckon it's nat reel?

Manuel said...

such a carry on......you can forward it on til me....heh...

here I've moved to a new blog home....

http://www.crikeyandotherprofanities.com/